Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Funcooker

I just bought a one way ticket to Panama City for the 13th of September 2012.
I'll backpack through Central America.
I'd like to go on to Chili. Argentina. Peru.
I want to learn to surf.
I'm getting scuba certified soon.
I'm achieving my dreams.

I am 26 years old. 30 is coming up quickly. I have these goals in my life that I don't want to wait to achieve anymore. It's not Europe. Europe will be later. In my 30's most likely. With my partner. I'm devoting from this point until the end of my trip to developing things in me that I want to see developed. My first part will be traveling to Bocas Del Toro where I will be staying at a Hostel for a few weeks, learning to surf, doing some diving, just clearing my mind.

I have a lot of expectations on this trip and I am sure none of them will be met and yet this will be a successful event in my life.

This is a whole new world for me. I know very little Spanish, so I am excited to learn. I need to keep developing myself. I want to keep challenging myself. And I think seeing how far I can go in the Americas is a good idea to get to the "next phase in my life". (I don't really know what that means but I'll know when it happens.)

Panama.
I am going to Panama.

No comments:

Post a Comment